Hair Trend on the 2019 Golden Globes Red Carpet: Show that FACE!
Award show season is here! It is always exciting to see which of our favorite movies, TV shows and songs will win, but let's be honest, the best part is the red carpet! We love seeing the beauty trends when it comes to fashion, makeup and HAIR! Last night at the 76th Annual Golden Globes, we were loving how most of our favorite leading ladies rocked a very polished look where the hair had a wet look to it. They had their hair pulled back behind the ears, some with a deep part, allowing the focus to be on their facial features.
These glam looks may seem difficult to achieve, but with the right products, you can do this look yourself for a special evening or formal event! Whether you want to sweep all of your hair back away from your face, do a sleek middle part or a deep side part, there are a few steps and products that will get you there:
1. Spray CIBU Sashini Thermal Shine Spray lightly over hair. Flat iron hair straight (it is actually better if hair is a day or two unwashed).
2. Part hair however desired, then lift and tease roots from crown to top of head with a styling comb. Smooth hair down into place with fingers.
3. Take a small amount of CIBU Slickster Classic Pomade and allow to emulsify in palm., run product lightly over hair to set then use comb to shape into desired finish, making sure hair is tucked behind the ears (use bobby pins if needed).
4. To add even more shine and gloss, smooth 1 pump of CIBU Shine Squad Oil over hair, concentrating on ends.
5. Finish by spraying CIBU Finista Flexible Finishing Spray lightly all over hair to hold in place.
See, it's not so hard to look like a star!
CIBU will be here all award season to help you get the trending looks you love!