a. Can I modify my submitted order?
We are unable to modify orders that have already been submitted. We cannot add items, change items or change shipping addresses once orders have been submitted. If you’ve placed an order and realize it is incorrect we can cancel the order, if it has not already entered the shipping process, and place a new order.
b. How do I cancel my order?
We can cancel any order that has not been entered the shipping process. To cancel you order, please contact Cibu for Hair customer service at 844-778-CIBU(2428). Once an order has entered the shipping process, it cannot be cancelled.
c. What is your return policy?
- i. How long do you accept returns? If for any reason you are not completely happy with your Cibu for Hair online purchase, simply return the unused portion within 30-days for a refund. To initiate a return please call us at 844-778-CIBU(2428) or email firstname.lastname@example.org or click the return link in your order confirmation email.
- ii. What if I received a damaged or incorrect item? Once you receive your order from Cibu for Hair, please open the box(es) and inspect your order even if you don’t intend to use the supplies immediately. If there is any error in your shipment, if your items arrived damaged, or if you are missing items from your order please contact customer service so we can fix our mistake.
- iii. Non-returnable items. Bushes, combs and OPI nail polishes are non-returnable. Some clearance and closeout items may be non-returnable. Any item that is non-returnable will include a note in the item description.
- iv. Can I return an online order to the salon? Online orders must be returned to the online store and cannot be returned or exchanged at the salon.
- v. What happens to my rewards point when I return a product? Any rewards points received on a returned order will be deducted from your rewards points total when your order is received.