What Is It?
- A strengthening shampoo that prevents breakage and nourishes for strong, healthy-looking hair.
Who Needs It?
- Processed hair
- Weak or brittle hair
- Chemically or mechanically damaged hair
- Keratin treated hair
Why Do You Need It?
- Restores hairs natural keratin
- Strengthens hair and increases elasticity to prevent breakage with biotin
- Sodium chloride, sulfate and paraben-free
- Color safe
- Apply a quarter size serving to wet hair. Lather. Rinse. Repeat if necessary.
- Follow with Cibu REPAIR Conditioner
Ylang–Ylang oil sooths the scalp and smoothes the hair cuticle. Almond Oil gives hair a brilliant gloss and silky texture. A rich protein source, almond oil also fortifies hair and strengthens the roots. Silk protein absorbs and retains 300 times its weight in water, adding luster and gloss to hair and sealing in moisture. Biotin strengthens hair and increases elasticity to prevent breakage.
Aqua (Water / Eau), Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocaminde MIPA, Polyquaternium-7, Decyl Glucoside, Biotin, Hydrolzed Silk, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcia (Sweet Almond) Seed Extract, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Cinnamidopropyltrimonium Chloride, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonoim Chlroide, Polyquaternium-10, Fragrance/Parfum, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, DMDM Hydantoin, Propylene Glycol, Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Yellow 5/CI 19140/Ki4, Blue 1/CI 42090/Ao1, Red 33/CI 17200/Aka227, Red 4/CI 14700/Aka504